Happy Friday after Thanksgiving! How was your tryptophan nap after turkey yesterday? Honestly, besides the stuffing, that’s my favorite part of the whole day. It’s the best nap I’ll take all year. :) If you were out early this morning (or late last night) braving the stores and sales, power. to. you. If you are just getting out of bed and wondering what the heck you’re going to do with all those leftovers, here’s a yummy recipe (no cooking required!) just for you! And if you like warm fuzzies (like us!), join us as we reminisce and share our biggest and most favorite hits!
In the last four months, you’ve ooh-ed, aah-ed, gushed over and loved (in no particular order) ::
- Love According to Kids
- 5 Reasons to Say Yes to DIY
- Retro All-American Notebook Themed Engagement Shoot from Live View Studios
- 5 Reasons Why NOT to DIY
- Midsummer Night’s Dream Wedding Inspiration Board
- Rustic Fall Wedding from ZoomWorks Photography
- So You Want to do a Boudoir Shoot
- DIY: Glamorous Pierced Tin Centerpieces
- First Look Styled Toast: Rustic Salty Sweet
- Country Nautical Engagement Shoot from Jamie of Viva L’Event by Macon Memories Photography
While the posts above were listed in no particular order, I will have you know that Love According to Kids has gotten over 10,000 pageviews since its editorial debut. I guess its true what they say .. everyone loves love and a good giggle. :)
We loved writing each and every one of these posts and are just thrilled you love them as much as we do!
Have a fabulous weekend!