Valentine’s Day is just a week away. (How’d that happen?!) I told you last week that while I agree it’s over-commercialized and gimmicky, I can’t help but love this “holiday”. It’s the seemingly never-ending supply of yummy treats, pretty flowers and little hearts that make me giddy. I thought I’d round up a few of my very favorite things about February 14th and Valentine’s Day (which I’ve broken down into seven fun categories) to share with you today!
What to eat?
What to sip?
What to watch?
(My Top 14 movie picks for Valentine’s Day)
1. This Means War – in theaters February 14th
2. Friends With Benefits
3. The Proposal
4. Pretty Woman
5. The Vow – in theaters February 10th
6. Dirty Dancing
7. Pearl Harbor
8. Mr. & Mrs. Smith
9. The Notebook
10. Valentine’s Day
11. Just Married
12. Sweet Home Alabama
13. The Ugly Truth
14. Definitely Maybe
What to wear?
What to gift?
Or rather what I would love to receive or buy myself! :)
What to listen to?
(My Top 14 List of Favorite Love Songs / What I’ll Be Listening To All Day)
2. Fallin’ For You – Colbie Caillat
3. Gettin’ You Home – Chris Young
4. God Gave Me You – Blake Shelton
5. Marry You – Bruno Mars
6. Makin’ Me Fall In Love Again – Kellie Pickler
7. Ours – Taylor Swift
8. Why Wait – Rascal Flatts
9. DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love – Usher
10. Teenage Dream – Katy Perry
11. I Do – Colbie Caillat
12. Mine – Taylor Swift
13. Stuck Like Glue – Sugarland
14. Valentine – Martina McBride
What’s for later? ;)
Sigh. I really do love Valentine’s Day.
Don’t you? :)