We all know you have a wedding budget (you have an every-day-life budget too). But there are some things you could (read: we highly recommend you do) splurge on for your wedding day. Mainly for the getting ready part of your day. And they are…
- Plum Pretty Sugar Robe. I adore these. They’re gorgeous and perfect for all those getting ready special touches. A wonderful gift to yourself and your maids (!!!), or a gift to you from your maids, or even a gift from your mom. My mama already knows it’s a must on my list :)
- Perfume. We love amazing grace by philosophy. Very pretty, not overwhelming at all, and very bridal. If you don’t wear perfume, you’ll love this. And if you already have a signature scent, great! Regardless, go give this a sniff next time you’re in Sephora! You can thank me later for this bit of advice!
- Champagne. The bubbles will make you feel giggly and should help with those smattering of butterflies in your stomach. Limit yourself to just one glass (mimosa or straight bubbly) because no one likes a tipsy bride. But a smiling one will be loved by everyone. (Photo by Pasha Belman via Southern Weddings)
- Professional hair and makeup. Oh my goodness, I can’t express how much of a must-have splurge this is. If you splurge on nothing else, do this. It’s fun to be pampered and looking pretty on your wedding day. Trust me on this and book hair and makeup trials (if you haven’t already) today. You will love me lots for suggesting this! (Photo by Amy and Stuart Photography via Style Me Pretty)
- A pretty, custom bridal hanger to hang your wedding dress on. Have it say bride, or I do, even your new last name will do! It’s perfect for pictures and to hang in your closet later as a sweet reminder of your special day. (Photo by Caroline Tran via Style Me Pretty – A Shop We Love – Original Bridal Hangers)
Would you treat yourself on wedding day? In what other ways could you splurge? How did you splurge on your special day? Share all your ideas with us in the comments below!! xoxo